Our client is one of leading companies offering ERP consulting solutions in Luxembourg. The company is an SAP and MS Dynamics partner with a solid track record of successful projects delivered in the market. We are currently looking for four SAP Consultants (Fi-Co, BI, Logistics).
- Be actively involved in the design and implementation of SAP solutions for the clients;
- You will have to master both financial & controlling processes but also SAP customizing.
- Advise clients on SAP processes such as budgetary accounting, finance, tax and treasury, supply chain, etc.;
- As a Consultant, you will be responsible for the implementation of one or more of the Financial SAP Modules: Finance, Controlling, Grants Management, Funds Management, Project Systems.
- You will be responsible for the analysis, configuration and testing of the system. Delivering quality on-time.
- Daily work with the ticketing system;
- Participate support activities.
- 5+ years BW/BI experience ;
- Understand BI/BW on HANA and/or classical architecture (BW/4HANA is a must);
- Experience in SAP BW HANA modelling and optimization scenarios including Hybrid scenarios;
- Focus on customer service and responsiveness, with sound customer handling skills.
- Functional knowledge of SAP-MM/SD;
- Full-time implementation experience on S/4HANA Logistics;
- Working knowledge on migration/conversion to S/4HANA;
- Integration with various modules like FI, etc.;
- Working knowledge on Interfaces (SAP & non-SAP systems);
- Supporting other team members when required.
At least 5 years of relevant experience as an SAP Consultant or Project Manager, Graduated from a Bachelor or Master degree.
Interest in a variety of business sectors as our client has customers in governmental, logistics, industry and finance.
Knowledge and experience of delivering projects in an Agile framework.
Strong Analytical and problem-solving skills.
Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
Good time-management skills.
Great interpersonal and communication skills
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Fluent in French and in English.
The salary package is based on a basic salary, company car, an annual bonus as well as some benefits. The package will be defined accordingly with the level of experience and background.
For more information please contact Nicolas HURLIN by phone on +352 26 29 45 20 or 621 164 728
THE RECRUITER is a recruitment and executive search company specialised in ICT – Telecoms – Digital – Cleantech – Services & Industry. THE RECRUITER empowers companies in their recruitment and HR projects, trusting that Human Factor, thanks to committed, motivated and implicated people, will bring success and added value in any business. THE RECRUITER defines its core values as: transparency, flexibility, professionalism and commitment. We apply these rules to any HR project we are in charge of.