Our customer is a major actor in the agri-food sector. As part of its development in the United States, we recruit a Sales manager East Coast retail H/F.
Location : East-Coast – US
The Sales Manager is responsible for the commercial relationship with retail accounts, particularly with the buyers from the in-store bakery, commercial bread and frozen section departments.
- Their main missions are as follows :
- To define a commercial strategy by market segment and by customer account, in accordance with the set pricing policy, to define a commercial action plan in line with the set budget,
- To contribute to the construction of the promotional policy to meet the company’s growth goals in line with the set profit margin and profitability levels,
- To develop new business opportunities and new customer accounts,
- To organize and develop the existing customer network, to manage the business and set up related management and monitoring tools,
- To develop the presence of the brand on the networks selected,
- To contribute to the CAP (2 per year) and recommendations (1 per month) and ensure regular reporting to management.
The candidate is a graduate of a business school or similar institution.
The candidate will ideally have at least 5 years proven experience in a similar position in the US market and will have a client portfolio to build on.
They will be entrepreneurial and demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills, with a desire to participate in the development of a fast-growing company. They will be enthusiastic and able to demonstrate true team spirit, and a desire to join a growing company.
They will be transparent, mature, and autonomous, and appreciate relationships based on trust. They will also have genuine product awareness and a market approach that enables them to prioritize their actions on a daily basis.
Fluent English, knowledge of the French language would be a great advantage.