Our client provides exclusive middle and back office operations in Europe. They provide 9 key service functions to European-domiciled entities, which comprise Account Management, Accounting, Corporate Secretarial Services, Domiciliation Services, Director Services, Property Management Oversight, Systems Support, Tax compliance (VAT and CIT) and Transactional Support.
Due to the growing business, our client is looking for a Receptionist to join their Office Services team to provide day to day reception services.
As a receptionist your mission will be to:
- Make sure that reception is being attended to at all times;
- Answer calls, screen and forward any calls while providing basic information when required;
- Serve visitors by greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately;
- Maintain security by procedurally monitoring incoming and outgoing visitors and controlling access;
- Accept and direct all deliveries into the company and inform relevant person of arrival;
- Be responsible for the management and distribution of incoming post and for daily outgoing post,
including couriers and DHL;
- Organization of common areas and meeting rooms, including setup and presentation;
- When necessary, arrange for catering to be delivered and for setting up lunches, making sure as little
disruption as possible is incurred;
- Maintain office equipment and stationary levels;
- Perform other administrative duties as and when requested;
- Liaise and communicate accordingly with the team;
- Management of travel and accommodation booking.
The ideal candidate should have the following attributes:
- 2 years’ experience in a similar position (receptionist/concierge/hotel front desk) in a corporate
environment is essential
- Perfectly fluent in English. French, German and /or Luxembourgish is an asset
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office standard applications
- Driving license
- Excellent presentation & confident telephone manners
- Highly organized with the ability to manage conflicting priorities
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to multi task is essential
- Self-motivated and ability to work autonomously
- High level of energy, enthusiasm and commitment
- Previous experience in the hospitality industry would be a strong advantage
For more information please contact Zach TRAER by phone on +352 26 29 45 24.
THE RECRUITER is a recruitment and executive search company specialised in ICT – Telecoms – Digital – Cleantech – Services & Industry. THE RECRUITER empowers companies in their recruitment and HR projects, trusting that Human Factor, thanks to committed, motivated and implicated people, will bring success and added value in any business. THE RECRUITER defines its core values as: transparency, flexibility, professionalism and commitment. We apply these rules to any HR project we are in charge of.