French Speaking Fund Officer
Our client is in advisory field and they are looking for an Officer into Cross-Border Fund Services team. Our client is a global leader in their domain dealing with Investment funds. In your role you will be providing operational assistance, technical expertise and project coordination.
- Coordinate our clients’ fund registration and post-registration projects under both UCITS and AIFMD
- Prepare submission packages to regulatory authorities and perform fund registration and maintenance filings
- Reconcile and keep up to date the cross-border registration matrices
- Ensure a clean record keeping on client projects and documents
- Interact with clients, with other internal teams and with supervisory authorities
- Compile and provide tailored activity and situation KPI reports to clients
- Report to managers and clients on activities progress
- Interact with various internal and external stakeholders by using formal project management and transmission tools
- You have a B.A.
- You have already worked in the fund industry between 2 to 5 years in one of the areas; T.A, Custody, Compliance or KYC.
- Are fluent in French and in English, any other language is considered as an asset
- Flexible, efficient in organising workload and able to set priorities
- Proactive, reliable and rigorous person with a high attention to detail
- Demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Quick learner with a positive attitude
For more information please contact Kristel Weinreich by phone on +352 26 29 45 26.
THE RECRUITER is a recruitment and executive search company specialised in ICT – Telecoms – Digital – Cleantech – Services & Industry. THE RECRUITER empowers companies in their recruitment and HR projects, trusting that Human Factor, thanks to committed, motivated and implicated people, will bring success and added value in any business. THE RECRUITER defines its core values as: transparency, flexibility, professionalism and commitment. We apply these rules to any HR project we are in charge of.