Nous conduisons actuellement une mission pour l’un de nos clients, maison spécialisée dans le Luxe, basé en Suisse, pour un poste de :
BUSINESS ANALYST -After Sales Services (H/F)
Poste à pourvoir en CDI
Reporting to the After Sales Services Sector (AFSS).Customer Service Manager, you are responsible for providing consistent After-Sales Service sales prices, developing commercial communication for our clients and being the point of touch for WW policies.
Elaboration and Benchmark of AFSS Offer
- In this role, you have to propose a commercial policy aligned to the market, analysing actual price situation and managing base prices rules for spare-parts and for services. You have to ensure the profitability of the repair and distribution activity, defining competitive sales prices. You ensure also the consistency of financial flows of sales and margin worldwide, working closely with the financial department and transportation team.
- Management of AFSS Commercial Policy
- Working closely with the commercial and legal team, you create and maintain market polices, updating also website for AFSS section. You define & develop, with the AFSS team, a reference book with guidelines and product usage information oriented to commercials teams and non-specialist people.
Commercial Project Management
- Finally, you identify and develop commercial tools and meetings to facilitate the AFSS business and to contribute to its growth in the brand marketing.
- You also identify with local teams CRM actions, involving AFSS dimension, in order to standardize the project and facilitate the good practices replication.
- With a Bachelor/Master Degree in Economics, Business or equivalent, you have developed a first professional experience in Marketing, Business Development or Finance and you are a client and business oriented professional.
- Fluent in English and French, you ideally have had a previous technical experience in After Sales Services sector (AFSS) and you have great skills in project management.
- Passionate by the Watch Industry, you are a good team player and with your positive attitude, you are able to build truthful relationships.
- Organized, analytical and with a great ability to synthesize, you work with rigor even in a versatile context.
- Autonomous and result-oriented, you know how to conduct action plans to achieve your objectives.
- You have a good approach of problem solving and you are able to take initiatives.