Our client provides exclusive middle and back office operations in Europe. They provide 9 key service functions to European-domiciled entities, which comprise Account Management, Accounting, Corporate Secretarial Services, Domiciliation Services, Director Services, Property Management Oversight, Systems Support, Tax compliance (VAT and CIT) and Transactional Support.
Due to the growing business, they are currently looking for an Administrative Officer to join their Compliance team.
As an Administrative Officer, your mission will be to:
- Assist in the filing of legal and corporate documents;
- Support with the upload and categorisation of legal and corporate documents on the company database;
- Provide assistance in the drafting, execution, scanning and saving of documents;
- Assist with STATEC requests;
- Support the team in organising board meetings (board packs, presentations, documents) and minutes on an ad hoc, weekly and quarterly basis;
- Organise the team’s outgoing mail and associated trackers;
- Liaise with other teams regarding the proper dispatch of legal and corporate documents.
- Similar administrative experience in a previous role;
- Total proficiency with MS Office standard applications
- Experience dealing with databases;
- Fluent English, any other language, especially German, will be an advantage
- Ability to work independently as well as demonstrate team spirit;
- Able to take direction and ask questions;
- Strong organisational and communication skills;
- Resourcefulness and detail oriented
For more information please contact Eunice Yiu by phone on +352 26 29 45 27.
THE RECRUITER is a recruitment and executive search company specialised in ICT – Telecoms – Digital – Cleantech – Services & Industry. THE RECRUITER empowers companies in their recruitment and HR projects, trusting that Human Factor, thanks to committed, motivated and implicated people, will bring success and added value in any business. THE RECRUITER defines its core values as: transparency, flexibility, professionalism and commitment. We apply these rules to any HR project we are in charge of.