ACCOUNT MANAGER – Biologie Moléculaire (H/F)
Nous conduisons actuellement une mission pour notre client, leader dans le domaine du dispositif médical en France, pour un poste basé en Suisse.
Act as an account manager for the FilmArray product range following up qualified leads and converting these into buying and prescribing customers by visiting Laboratory Manager, Clinicians, Microbiologist / Virologist, Infection Control Director & Team, Procurement…
• Analyze strategic decision making in the hospital and understand customer needs.
• Identify and convince Clinicians and key opinion leader, propose technical, financial and clinical solutions
• Build and maintain relationship in order to promote instrumentation and reagents sales, insuring customer relationships are optimized to achieve sales targets and budget, while keeping the overview about the sales territory in terms of understanding the opportunities, risks and competition’s activities.
• Collect insights from healthcare providers regarding the clinical and diagnostic management of Infectious Diseases and use this information to prepare the way for a more appropriate and wider usage of the products.
• Organize and perform customer meetings, regular clinician visits to increase consumption of the installed base.
• Study and define added value and value commercial offer in the buying process (tender or consultations), combine customers request with company commercial constrains and publics market requirements, prepare quotations, proposals, tenders for review by Senior Management prior to negotiation with customers. Very difficult to understand have made the below from this
• Organize interface between decision makers and key player in the company and participate to regional congresses.
• Set up evaluations in line with marketing department scientific protocol requirements.
• Ensure a sufficient number of visits to customers & clinicians respecting the “norm”/objective set in the territory. Respect the basics Sales Excellence principles.
• Interact cross-departmental co-operation to have the best synergy with other products, leading to efficient team work.
• Train customer in all aspects of use of instrumentation, consumables and software.
• Provide education to hospital personnel on clinical pathways and clinical utility of Emergency Diagnostic products
Studies and experience :
• Scientific background and previous experience in hospital environment.
• Experience in syndromic infectious disease diagnostics
• French and German speaker. English is a plus.
• Cutting-edge scientific understanding and technical expertise in molecular diagnostics
• Product knowledge and ability to develop scientific communication/promotional initiatives
• Excellent business and strategic planning and execution capabilities with drive for results
• Customer focus
• Ability to develop and foster peer-to-peer, credible relationships with health-care professionals
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with and manage cross-functional teams
• Solid communication and presentation skills
• Understanding of relevant ethical and legal guidelines and high compliance with external guidelines as well as internal standard operating procedures